Five Reasons Why You Should Be An Organic Diva
The market is jam-packed with beauty and skin care products that we don’t know for sure what they’re made of. I bet if you read the ingredients on the back of most of your beauty products, you won’t be able to recognize the majority of them or how they impact your skin and even your body. That’s why it’s wise to switch to all natural and organic beauty routine. Below are 5 main reasons why green beauty is the best alternative.
- Organic beauty products are safe. Think about how you as a human being are an organic being; our cells thrive with water, oils, vitamins, and minerals, all of which are based in nature. Unlike chemicals and synthetic components that are scientifically proven to cause cancer, allergies and other unhealthy reactions, organic beauty products nurture your skin, hair, and body in a natural and safe way.
- Organic beauty products are rich in nutrients. Organic beauty products provide essential fatty acids for a healthy and youthful skin. They also provide antioxidant protection and vitamins that nurture, moisturize and keep your skin ageless and your hair thick and shiny.
- Organic beauty is affordable. Although expensive complex products that are made of all kinds of chemicals may be effective for improving the appearance temporarily, organic beauty oils and leaf extracts cost a fraction of what a chemically ridden skin care product does and would surely spare you the health risks and benefit your skin in the long run.
- Organic beauty products can be made at home. When using beauty products I try to adhere to the rule: if you can’t eat it, don’t wear it. That’s why I usually make my own organic masks using different organic ingredients that I usually have in my kitchen like coconut oil, Argan oil, honey, yogurt, avocado etc. I will share the recipes with you on other posts.
- Organic beauty is eco-friendly and cruelty-free. Organic beauty products are derived from natural sources and are biodegradable, unlike other synthetic beauty products that contain harsh substances like petroleum, aluminum, and lead. All of which require extensive mining. Organic beauty products also are cruelty-free and don’t need to be tested on animals for the mere reason that they are natural and safe for human consumption.
There you have it, Divas. Going green with your beauty regimen is the wisest choice. Organic beauty products not only give you a beautiful, glowing and healthy skin & hair but also protect the environment and keep our little furry friends safe.